When: Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Open house style)
Where: (Industrial Tech area of the school). Enter studio through the external (metal) steps on the west side of the school (by the smoke stack).
Why: All senior athletes will be presented with the finished figurine at the end of the season banquet. Please bring the form at the below link with you when you come to paint *NO COST*
The Wahawk Athletic Booster Club sponsors this activity.
● Need to bring a picture of your senior athlete.
● Plan to spend at least 3 evenings in the studio to finish painting the sports figurine.
● Anyone can paint – a grandparent, friend , uncle, aunt or the senior themselves!!!!
● EVERY senior athlete should receive a figurine!
● THIS ACTIVITY IS MANDATORY – if your student is to receive a figurine – You need to paint it!!!
● Volunteers will be available to help with details.
If you have any questions, please text or send me an e-mail to:
Bree McCann 319-961-1044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag(s): Wahawk News