The dates for the Winter Sports Doll Painting for Senior Winter Athletes have been announced.
When: Monday's & Wednesdays 6:00 - 8:30 pm (Open House Style)
January 6, 8, 13, 15, 22, & 27th
Where: (Industrial Tech area of the school). Enter studio through the external (metal) steps on the west side of the school (by the smoke stack). Door #14.
Why: All senior athletes will be presented with the finished figurine at the end of the season banquet.
*NO COST* The Wahawk Athletic Booster Club sponsors this activity.
● Need to bring a picture of your senior athlete.
● Plan to spend at least 3 evenings in the studio to finish painting the sports figurine.
● Anyone can paint – a grandparent, friend, uncle, aunt or the senior themselves!!!!
● EVERY senior athlete should receive a figurine!
● THIS ACTIVITY IS MANDATORY – if your student is to receive a figurine – You need to paint it!!!
● Volunteers will be available to help with some of the details.
● Please help spread the word to other parents so every senior athlete has a statue
Please bring the form at the below link with you when you come to paint.
Tag(s): Wahawk News